The spring season will run from April 7th to May 19th (skipping Easter Sunday 4/21) and will be played on Saint Mary soccer fields.
The Saint Mary U6 soccer program enables our children to grow into respect, understanding, and compassion for others, while providing a fun, learning environment to play soccer. In order to minimize travel and maximize our time, the practices and games will be played at the Saint Mary soccer fields on Sundays during the following times:
- 3 and 4 year olds: 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm (4 v 4)
- Kindergarten: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm (6 v 6, 5 in the field + a goalie)
- The 3 and 4 year old children will continue to play 4 v 4 players on the mini-fields. With fewer players on the field, each child has an increased number of contacts with the ball and has more actual playing time.
- Cost: $30/child, participation fee does not apply to U6 soccer.
- As a result of CCYSL and NKSL changes to age groups (u6, U8, etc.), Saint Mary’s will prepare the kindergarten teams for a smooth transition to U8 soccer by playing on a U8 soccer field and having 6 players per team on the field at a time.
- Each week, a 30 minute practice session will be followed by a game. Coaches will be encouraged to be out on the field with their players for four 8-minute quarters.
Please join us in the for Saint Mary U6 soccer program. If you have any questions regarding the Saint Mary U6 soccer program, please contact Abbie Ochsner, St. Mary’s U6 Soccer Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.