Registration closed on March 16th for the Spring season. Don’t forget to sign up in the Fall!
The St. Mary U6 soccer program enables our children to grow into respect, understanding, and compassion for others, while providing a fun, learning environment to play soccer. In order to minimize travel and maximize our time, the practices and games will be played at the St. Mary soccer fields on Sundays during the following times:
- 3 and 4 year olds: 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm (4 v 4)
- Kindergarten: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm (6 v 6 incl. a goalie)
- The 3 and 4 year old children will continue to play 4 v 4 players on the minifields. With fewer players on the field, each child has an increased number of contacts with the ball and has more actual playing time.
- As a result of CCN and NKSL changes to age groups (u6, U8, etc.), St. Mary’s will prepare the kindergarten teams for a smooth transition to U8 soccer by increasing the size of the soccer field and having 6 players per team on the field at a time.
- A 30 minute practice session will be followed by a game. Kindergarten coaches will be encouraged to be out on the field with their players for four 8-minute quarters.
Please join us this spring for St. Mary’s U6 soccer program. If you have any questions regarding the St. Mary’s U6 soccer program, please contact Abbie Ochsner, St. Mary’s U6 Soccer Director, at email@example.com.